If you've been hurt by a person or a business' negligence, here are the top things you should do:
- If you need medical care, get it ASAP.
- Get the contact information for the person or business that hurt you.
- Get their insurance information if you can.
- If you have insurance that you think might cover your injuries, contact your insurer ASAP and report the accident to them.
- If there is a police report, request it ASAP.
- Contact a lawyer ASAP. It's possible to resolve the case on your own, but having a lawyer usually will speed up resolution of the claim.
Please contact me if you have any questions about a personal injury claim.